You are going to Watch A Certain Magical Index Episode 4 English dubbed online free episodes with HQ / high quality. Stream Anime A Certain Magical Index Episode 4 Online English dub
Episode Description : Perfect Memorization. Kaori demands that Tōma hand over Index; when he refuses, she beats him easily and reveals that she is also a member of Necessarius. She goes on to say that Index is a dear friend and that she hadn’t intended to hurt her during her earlier attempt to secure Index as she was unaware of the damage Tōma made to Index’s magical garb. Since the entire Index-Librorum-Prohibitorum takes up 85% of Index’s memory, the remaining 15% needs to be regularly erased each year to save Index from straining her mind with unnecessary memories. With only three days left before the limit is reached, Kaori again demands Tōma to hand Index over since she won’t recall him…
The advertisement will dissappear after 30 seconds!! The advertisement will dissappear after 30 seconds!! Having problems watching video? Please click here!!
If you are having LAG
issues on videos please "Click Here!!"